...you'll swear paradise is located under the rainforest canopy of Belize.Adventure-filled days, luxurious accommodations and authentic local cuisine highlight this all-inclusive experience at Blancaneaux Lodge. During your stay, you’ll journey into the past with a canoe trip into ancient caves, discover natural swimming holes on horseback and explore the secrets of the mystical Maya culture. With nights spent in a beautifully-appointed Riverfront Cabaña set among lush, landscaped gardens and overlooking cascading waterfalls, you’ll swear paradise is located under the rainforest canopy of Belize.
• Four (4) nights in our Riverfront Cabaña
• All cooked breakfasts, lunches and dinners
• Full day 4-wheel drive excursion to Mayan citadel of Caracol and Rio Frio Cave
• Canoe adventure to Barton Creek Cave
• Horseback adventure to Big Rock Falls
• Roundtrip transfer from Belize International Airport to Blancaneaux Lodge
2013 Package Prices:
WINTER RATES (January 6 – March 27, April 3 - May 31)
$3,300 per couple plus $580 taxes and service charges
SUMMER RATES (June 1 – November 26, December 2 - December 19)
$3,004 per couple plus $523 taxes and service charges
Above rates are in US dollars per couple. Beverages are not included with meals. Extra nights may be added for supplemental fee. No service charge has been added to tours. Gratuities are optional. A $1,000.00 deposit is required upon making the reservation. Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. Unused portions of the package are nonrefundable. We cannot guarantee exclusive private tours.