The ultimate 10-night itinerary, highlighting the best nature, Maya archaeology and resorts in Belize and Guatemala.
Enjoy barefoot luxury at its finest with this ten-night, eleven-day escape. Designed for small groups (4-12 persons), experience the unique beauty and features of all three of our award-winning resorts, along with exclusive access to the second largest rainforest in the western hemisphere. Between taking various tours, indulging in the delicious cuisine at our many restaurants, or simply relaxing, our expert guides will host several activites dedicated to the region's conservation and biodiversity efforts. It is our most comphrensive package ever, showcasing the best of this remarkable region.
• Four (4) nights at Blancaneaux Lodge, two (2) nights at La Lancha and four (4) nights at Turtle Inn
• At Blancaneaux Lodge - four (4) breakfasts, three (3) lunches and four (4) dinners.
• At La Lancha - two (2) breakfasts, two (2) picnic lunches and two (2) dinners.
• At Turtle Inn - four (4) breakfasts, four (4) lunches, three (3) dinners.
• Full day excursion to Mayan citadel of Caracol and Rio Frio Cave (Day 2)
• Full Day trip through Mountain Pine Ridge Forest Reserve (Day 4)
• Yaxha Tour at Sunset (Day 5)
• Tikal National Park Tour (Day 6)
• Full day Snorkel Trip (Day 8)
• Full day Monkey River Trip (Day 10)
• Flight and overland transfers from Belize International Airport to Blancaneaux Lodge, Blancaneaux Lodge to La Lancha, La Lancha to Turtle Inn, and Turtle Inn to Belize International Airport.
• Coppola Resorts will donate $100 per person to NGO conservation partner projects.
2013 Package Rates:
WINTER RATES (January 6 - March 27; April 3 - May 31)
For 2 persons: $4,080 US per person plus $679 taxes and service charges
For 4 persons: $3,943 US per person plus $660 taxes and service charges
SUMMER RATES (June 1 - November 26; December 2 - December 19
For 2 persons: $3,916 US per person plus $646 taxes and service charges
For 4 persons: $3,526 US per person plus $570 taxes and service charges
Per person based on Double or Twin share
Expeditions start every Saturday. Minimum Group Size is four persons, maximum 12 persons. Above rates are in US dollars per couple. Beverages are not included with meals. Extra nights may be added for a supplemental fee. No service charge has been added to tours. Gratuities are optional. A $2,000 deposit is required upon making the reservation. Balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. Unused portions of the package are nonrefundable. We cannot guarantee exclusive private tours. Private Charter flights between Belize International Airport and Blancaneaux Lodge and between Blancaneaux Lodge and Turtle Inn may be arranged for additional fee.