From the natural serenity of the Maya Mountains to the shores of Placencia Lagoon, we are reminded that paradise can exist in more than one locale.
This weeklong package showcases both of our luxurious resorts in Belize. You’ll stay three nights in a stylish Riverfront Cabaña at our mountain hideaway, Blancaneaux Lodge, where you can swim beneath cascading waterfalls and explore the exotic flora and fauna of the tropical rainforest. The second half of your retreat will be spent in a beautifully furnished Seaview Cottage at our beachside resort, Turtle Inn, where you will have the opportunity to snorkel along the largest barrier reef in the western hemisphere and explore the amazing wildlife of nearby Monkey River. Included in the package are meals from our properties' restaurants, which offer a wide selection of local cuisine as well as traditional Italian dishes.Package Includes:
• Three (3) nights in the Riverfront Cabaña at Blancaneaux Lodge and four (4) nights in the Seaview Cottage at Turtle Inn
• At Blancaneaux Lodge - all breakfasts, lunches and dinners
• At Turtle Inn - all breakfasts and lunches; two dinners at the Mare Restaurant and one dinner at the beachfront Gauguin Grill
• Canoe trip to Barton Creek Cave
• Full day tour to Mayan citadel of Caracol and Rio Frio Cave
• Full day Snorkel Trip
• Wildlife boat excursion to Monkey River
• Transfers from Belize International Airport to Blancaneaux Lodge, from Blancaneaux Lodge to Turtle Inn and from Turtle Inn to Placencia Airport.
• One-way domestic air from Placencia to Belize International Airport on departure date.
2014 Package Rates:
WINTER RATES (January 6 – April 16; April 23 - May 31)
$5,626 per couple plus $987 taxes and service charges
SUMMER RATES (June 1 – November 25; December 1 - December 19)
$5,056 per couple plus $878 taxes and service charges
Above rates are in US dollars per couple. Beverages are not included with meals. Extra nights may be added for supplemental fee. No service charge has been added to tours. Gratuities are optional. A $2,000 deposit is required upon making the reservation. Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. Unused portions of the package are nonrefundable. We cannot guarantee exclusive private tours. Private Charter flights between Belize International Airport and Blancaneaux Lodge and between Blancaneaux Lodge and Turtle Inn may be arranged for an additional fee.